Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beijing Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2014, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Beijing Hotels

With the current 50% China sale, I am tempted to look closer at IHG hotels in Beijing. Which IHG property is the easiest to get to from the BCIA airport? Do any of them have a free airport shuttle? And which downtown property is most convenient to a subway station or the Airport Express stations?
Old Sep 15, 2014, 7:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by TinDrum
With the current 50% China sale, I am tempted to look closer at IHG hotels in Beijing. Which IHG property is the easiest to get to from the BCIA airport? Do any of them have a free airport shuttle? And which downtown property is most convenient to a subway station or the Airport Express stations?
I would just go with the CP U-town. It's close to Line 6 and Line 2, and the location is pretty good.

Only airport hotels offer free shuttles (the exception is the Lido, which is no longer an IHG property), but this is kind of a moot point because taxis in Beijing are cheap.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 10:17 pm

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
I'm a big fan of the HI Express Dongzhimen - cheap, cheerful and next to one of the best microbreweries and Peking Duck places in town
Old Sep 15, 2014, 10:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Alawyer
I'm a big fan of the HI Express Dongzhimen - cheap, cheerful and next to one of the best microbreweries and Peking Duck places in town
I forgot about that place. While the CP is nicer from a hardware standpoint, I like the HI Express as well. Which microbrewery? Great Leap?
Old Sep 16, 2014, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by TinDrum
HIEX Dongzhimen which is approx 15-20 minute walk from the Airport Express station....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.