Search

IHG Hotel for diver?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 7:53 am
Suspended
Original Poster

IHG Hotel for diver?

Hey
My Parents love to dive and i looking for an IHG Hotel arround Europe who have a direkt see acess and nice diving place.
I only know that IC/ CP RMF.
Thanks
Old Aug 8, 2014, 8:34 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Club Carlson & Hilton HHonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Not sure if these are great places to dive, but IHG has an Intercontinental on Malta and Cyprus and a Crowne Plaza in Cyprus, so you might want to check those out.

An alternative and less exotic dive option is Zeeland, The Netherlands. There are a few properties within a 90 min drive from there as well (Antwerp, Rotterdam).
Old Aug 8, 2014, 10:22 am
Suspended
Original Poster

My Parents want to dive in october so NL is to cold.
Are there Fish in Malta/ Cyprus next to the Beach?

I was one time in Malta but not swimming.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Club Carlson & Hilton HHonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by ToGo
My Parents want to dive in october so NL is to cold.
Are there Fish in Malta/ Cyprus next to the Beach?

I was one time in Malta but not swimming.
Malta isn't that big so it's always possible to take a cab to where you need to be... According to this picture there are a lot of diving spots near the IC (Location IC)
Old Aug 9, 2014, 12:41 am

Programs: UA PP, 2 MM; IC;
Originally Posted by AaronD23
Malta isn't that big so it's always possible to take a cab to where you need to be... According to this picture there are a lot of diving spots near the IC (Location IC)
We dove Malta last September after canceling a trip to Marsa Alam, Egypt because of the happenings at that moment. Malta was fair.. stayed at the IC Malta... diving was just so so... but we got in the water... decided mid-trip we should have gone to Marsa Alam anyway... by the way, I was just there at the IC Marsa Alam in late June... great time, no problems and great diving... Excellent property and very inexpensive... half board was in the 100 euros range per room double occupancy..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.