Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the award chart?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2014, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Where is the award chart?

I've looked for an award chart but failed to find one. On their site, it suggests you must search for a destination first. What I'm looking for is a list of hotels by category. Did I miss it or does it really not exist?
Old Apr 9, 2014, 11:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
go to marriott or hilton for those
Old Apr 10, 2014, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by olegator
go to marriott or hilton for those
Actually, Hilton doesn't offer it either, at least not that I know of.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 10:02 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by italdesign
I've looked for an award chart but failed to find one. On their site, it suggests you must search for a destination first. What I'm looking for is a list of hotels by category. Did I miss it or does it really not exist?
Doesn't exist. Each hotel is priced through an obscure mix of location, category and magic dust.

HTB.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 12:46 pm

Is this useful

http://loyaltylobby.com/wp-content/u...L-01-11-18.pdf
Old Apr 12, 2014, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Hilton is now confusing as all heck. Best thing to do is just search for reservations and then click the use HH pts box.

That being said, IHG's new PB site is a mess. The old one was way better.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Hilton is now confusing as all heck. Best thing to do is just search for reservations and then click the use HH pts box
I like to check here first.

(one of those days I'm gonna make it a wiki so it can stay updated).
Old Apr 14, 2014, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by George8052
We just updated the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG Rewards Club) Master Property List April 10, 2014 that includes all the properties with their current point requirements. It is available in both PDF and Excel format. You can download them from here.

Last edited by holtju2; Apr 14, 2014 at 9:49 am
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Thanks George and LoyaltyLobby.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 4:20 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Very useful xls format thank you.

For my personal use I re-sorted by Country then Lowest Points first within Country and then by City.

Results in listing hotels in same country alphabetical order in my xls version as originally supplied, but with lowest points hotels shown/grouped first.

Plus one can filter on a column to only show match to chosen column value, eg County = UK or Hotel Brand = IC. Got the full UK subset listed in a nice format now and also a list of all IC's
Old Apr 15, 2014, 3:43 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
This is great work, all the respect, thanks!!

I just wonder if it is possible to complete the list with "average" cash price of a standard room of a hotel even if the rates vary.

The thing is that I have a couple of >200€ rooms booked on 35k points which is good, but I often would like to book some HI&CP properties at 30-35k points where their cash price is constantly around 100€ which is not worth for points. Sometimes HIX selling at10k points are neither worth it if cash price is <60€.
All this makes me book with points only properties in Paris/comparable , where room prices are skyhigh.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Hilton is now confusing as all heck. Best thing to do is just search for reservations and then click the use HH pts box.
Not to be OT, but you can generate a list of Hilton properties in a given category using the technique described in the Hilton FAQ. By technique, I mean "click on one of 10 conveniently labeled links." As noted in the FAQ, these are further sortable by country (and in the case of the US, further by state).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.