Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which is the best Holiday Inn on Daytona Beach?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2013, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

Which is the best Holiday Inn on Daytona Beach?

There are three properties on Daytona Beach. The furthest one south is the only one with breakfast. Which is the best? Best beach area, best shopping, restaurants, pier, etc....
Old Mar 22, 2013, 3:21 pm

Wow, I'm just wondering the same thing. I hope someone who actually knows the answer replies. :-)
Old Jun 3, 2020, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Bumping this very old question, I want to book for Christmas. With new dynamic pricing and 4th night free, they all cost the same points and all have the same parking fee. Never been to Daytona, a huge plus is having ocean front views, pool, balcony and obviously nice beach. - HIX have free breakfast. Thanks!
Old Jun 3, 2020, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by dontippet
There are three properties on Daytona Beach. The furthest one south is the only one with breakfast. Which is the best? Best beach area, best shopping, restaurants, pier, etc....
The HIX has the best beach and least crowds if that's important to you. If your looking for shopping and restaurants within walking distance then you'd like the other 2 better, both are about the same quality. A little off topic but if you plan on going during the off season or weekday you might want to look at the Hyatt Place just a little down from the HIX in the Shores. I've seen it in the $80-$100 range which is a steal.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 8:34 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by fieldfreen
The HIX has the best beach and least crowds if that's important to you. If your looking for shopping and restaurants within walking distance then you'd like the other 2 better, both are about the same quality. A little off topic but if you plan on going during the off season or weekday you might want to look at the Hyatt Place just a little down from the HIX in the Shores. I've seen it in the $80-$100 range which is a steal.

Thanks for feedback, I need 2 rooms, was looking at HP (I am globalist), but too many points. With dynamic price and 4th night free the HI Resort is 45,000 for 4 nights, I booked that for December. They do have a limited amount of suites with kitchenettes, I will try to buy up to one. Toured the area via google earth and it looks the that the pier is close by.
Old Jan 4, 2021, 11:43 am

Just completed my stay and I was overall satisfied. Good IHG recognition, suite upgrade, waived resort fee, welcome drinks. No free breakfast, not an IHG benefit anyways. Old building, but well kept and clean. One good thing is that almost all rooms are oceanfront balconies unlike other hotels that have partial ocean views. Wifi worked well. Daily live music and happy hour. I liked Daytona Beach, with its wide compact sand. It is not built up and high end like South beach, at times a bit rough, but clean and safe and plenty of restaurants and groceries, less traffic too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.