Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Just a random thought...why not include wifi and breakfast with top tier status??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just a random thought...why not include wifi and breakfast with top tier status??

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2013, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by alrvd83
I see I see....i wonder what the %'s of hotels do Hilton, SPG and Marriott actually own? hmmmm

BW 0%

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
Best Western lead the way in free internet
Best Western - With more than 4200 independently owned and operated hotelsworldwide, all offering free Internet keeping in touch will no longer have a sting in the tail.

Now Best Western have launched an online campaign to add further weight to their cause where they are inviting others to sign up in support of free Internet for everyone.
Best Western believes that if all major hotel groups offered free Internet it could save businesses an incredible £1,431,000,000 in the UK every year.

The astonishing figure is based on BDRC statistics which show there were 106 million room nights for business travellers in the UK during 2010, with an average hotel Internet charge of £13.50 per visit.

http://www.technology4hospitality.co...free-internet/
Old Jan 22, 2013, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
BW 0%
Very interesting. Thank you for the information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.