Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MyPoints/Priority Club Promo

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2002, 10:14 pm
Original Poster

MyPoints/Priority Club Promo

This promotion came to me in a MyPoints email so I'm not sure if they've targetted the promo or not but here it is.

MY POINTS ENROLLMENT BONUS promotion
Promo code: 8299

Earn 2,000 Priority Club Rewards points or 500 airline miles for your next stay at any participating Six ContinentsTM Hotels location worldwide completed before 28th February 2003.
Old Dec 17, 2002, 11:42 pm

tried to register but was told by the automated voice that it (the code) was not a valid promotion. must be targeted
Old Dec 19, 2002, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Register for the promo on the web site and use the promo code. The MyPoints email sent you to the Priority Club web site to register.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 9:24 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Gregg:
Register for the promo on the web site and use the promo code. The MyPoints email sent you to the Priority Club web site to register.</font>
Which site is that, www.mypoints.com ? I can't find any box for a code.

On the priority Club site,, I do not see any mypoints as a partner.
Old Dec 21, 2002, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Try this link. It should work but I can't guarantee it. You should be able to use it for any promotion, just change the promotion code at the end of the address.

http://sixcontinentshotels.com/h/d/p...promoCode=8299
Old Dec 22, 2002, 1:23 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Gregg:
Try this link. It should work but I can't guarantee it. You should be able to use it for any promotion, just change the promotion code at the end of the address.

http://sixcontinentshotels.com/h/d/p...promoCode=8299
</font>

Did really worked very well/

The result is :

You have been registered!

Priority Club #: 987654321
You have been registered to participate in promotion 8299 which is the MY POINTS ENROLLMENT BONUS promotion.

Great link that I'll save for future promotions, for sure !

Old Dec 22, 2002, 5:10 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by felis:

Great link ...
</font>
As I had a stay not yet posted, it posted few minutes after ma registration.

I got my 2000 points immediately.

I just needed 1300 points in order to be platinum, and without these, I would not have reached it.

Now, I am PLATINUM for 2003 ! Thanks

Old Jan 15, 2003, 8:00 am

Thanks; received 75 points for sign-up.
Old Jan 15, 2003, 6:03 pm

great ..i worked...but just to show how conditioned we are to sign up...what did i sign up for...do i get 75 points for just being a priority club member and a mypoints member?
Old Jan 16, 2003, 8:16 am

teacher5, I received 75 MyPoints for merely what you suggest. I have no recent stays or reservations at this chain. I do agree that we are conditioned to sign-up for promos, many times hoping that a bonus such as this will appear.
Old Jan 17, 2003, 9:04 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Well, I signed up. No idea what I signed up for, but hopefully I'll get the points. Thanks for posting this.

------------------
"I just wanna wish you good luck, we're all counting on you"
-Dr. Rumack

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.