Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting Mileage Bonuses AGAIN???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2024, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Getting Mileage Bonuses AGAIN???

Question for you all. About 15 years ago my good friend who introduced me to this group also helped me get a ton of miles by signing up for a variety of cards. I'm sure I've gotten a dozen or more different sign on bonuses. It's been a few years since I've done this and the problem I have ran into is that I honestly cannot remember which cards I have gotten in the past. If I get approved for a cars that I had a decade ago, will I know if I qualify for the bonus or not? Or is it just a wait and see?

I'm sure I can remember some of the cards, but not all of them. I'd just rather than make the effort effmake a spending requirement and then not get the bonus.

Any thoughts?
Old Apr 2, 2024, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .59 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Usually the credit card website will tell you if you are ineligible for a sign-up bonus (SUB) when you apply. For more information, see the applicable bank sub-forum in the Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs forum.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cred...-programs-390/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.