Wiki Posts
Search

Question re my flights from Dubai to Sao Paulo to Montevideo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2024, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Question re my flights from Dubai to Sao Paulo to Montevideo

Does anyone here have an Idea?
I have one ticket reservation to my connecting flight from Dubai to Sao Paulo to Montevideo. I will arrive in Terminal 3 and will be connecting in Terminal 2. The problem is I only have one boarding pass given to me at Dubai airport my check in baggage will be sent to Montevideo directly. But I need to check in again in terminal 2 to get my boarding pass. As it different airlines? Do I need to pass the immigration or I just need to go to connection transit walkway? I also book a transit hotel in terminal 3 as I have 15hrs connecting time
Old Mar 9, 2024, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Who made your reservation?

If you can get a copy of your itinerary, it will tell you the airline and flight number for your GRU-MVD second segment (Sao Paulo to Montevideo).

If you are already in the air from DXB (Dubai), when you arrive you may have to ask the first airline to look at your reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.