Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendations for Travel to Asia

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2024, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Recommendations for Travel to Asia

I need to go to Asia for business. I can leave from almost any airport in the US (I live in Ohio but the office is in Oregon). I think my plan is to go into either HAN or BKK and out of the other. I would prefer AA or One World as I have AA miles I can use to upgrade but I am open to other airlines/aliances. (I will cross post in AA also). Since this will be a long flight no matter what route I take I am looking for recommendations for the best airlines, equipment, seats, food, etc. I can download entertainment so IFE is not my biggest concern. Thanks
Old Jan 8, 2024, 7:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Cross post
Old Jan 8, 2024, 5:50 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by lhcohen
I need to go to Asia for business. I can leave from almost any airport in the US (I live in Ohio but the office is in Oregon). I think my plan is to go into either HAN or BKK and out of the other. I would prefer AA or One World as I have AA miles I can use to upgrade but I am open to other airlines/aliances. (I will cross post in AA also). Since this will be a long flight no matter what route I take I am looking for recommendations for the best airlines, equipment, seats, food, etc. I can download entertainment so IFE is not my biggest concern. Thanks
Originally Posted by moondog
Cross post
Cross posting is against Flyertalk rules. Since you've posted in the AA forum I'll close this thread.

chgoeditor
co-mod, Info Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.