Search

National EE Vs. Hertz Gold Plus

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2022, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, National EE, Southwest RR
National EE Vs. Hertz Gold Plus

Hi,

My new job is going to require more travel so I wanted to see what my best course of action is.... I've been a National EE for 3 yrs or so, was able to get that tier through the American Express program. My previous company had killer rates through National, was booking Mid-Size for EE Aisle access for like $35 per day which was much better than the rate on the Amex EE contract. For reference, I had 41 rental days YTD.

My new company has a CDP through Hertz, so I signed up for the Gold Plus Rewards/Ultimate Choice program. Their rate for an upcoming trip to DFW is about $35 less per day than the National Amex EE rate.

Question is, should I abandon my National EE deal and build status with Hertz instead. My company doesnt have stringent guidlines of mandating who I use, but in the spirit of cost conciousness, I cant justify an aditional $35 per day to use National. Only curious to know if the car selection for Hertz GPR/UC is drastically worse than National EE? I know every airport location is different, but I figure now may be a good time to switch loyalty. I am burning my 3 free National days I earned next wek on a pleasure trip to PHX, so I will be at zero credits remaining.

Thanks for any advise you may have....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.