Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Can you apply *A gold when using different FF programme?

Can you apply *A gold when using different FF programme?

Old Sep 21, 22, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB
Lightbulb Can you apply *A gold when using different FF programme?

Hi. The question might seem obvious, but I can't find a direct answer on the *A page.

I have a *G in SAS, but I booked a flight in M&M airline. Do I *have to* use my EB number in the FF for this flight in order to get the *G benefits? (I'd prefer to use M&M number in the FF for this flight unless it'd deprive me from the *G benefits...)

thanks
Old Sep 21, 22, 5:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by morfi View Post
Hi. The question might seem obvious, but I can't find a direct answer on the *A page.

I have a *G in SAS, but I booked a flight in M&M airline. Do I *have to* use my EB number in the FF for this flight in order to get the *G benefits? (I'd prefer to use M&M number in the FF for this flight unless it'd deprive me from the *G benefits...)

thanks
I would think about loading the booking with the *G account info to check-in myself and/or luggage; and then after using the lounge and/or getting past security, I would go into the booking and change the FF program info. There are some risks if doing a FFP info change of this sort, but the only one that has sometimes hit me as a bit of a nuisance has been that the flight’s mileage credit doesn’t land in the program I wanted it to land in and that it instead lands in the other FFP.

Search this Thread