Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Firework Powder and Laptop

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2022, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Firework Powder and Laptop

A few months ago was Victoria Day here in Canada and some friends and I lit fireworks. I had bought them and placed them in my bag. One of them was damaged and spilt firework powder in my bad and some got on/in my laptop.
It's been many weeks since and I may have to unexpectedly fly out of the country, crossing over to the US. Should I bring that laptop? Will it set off anything at any border agency? I'm not Canadian nor American.
Old Jul 21, 2022, 10:07 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by greeneggsnsam
A few months ago was Victoria Day here in Canada and some friends and I lit fireworks. I had bought them and placed them in my bag. One of them was damaged and spilt firework powder in my bad and some got on/in my laptop.
It's been many weeks since and I may have to unexpectedly fly out of the country, crossing over to the US. Should I bring that laptop? Will it set off anything at any border agency? I'm not Canadian nor American.
It could certainly set something off if you're randomly selected for a swab of your items.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.