Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Which Program to claim miles with?

Old May 23, 22, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum

I know that there is a website that will give you all the options of different airlines in which your flight on another airline will earn you miles, but for the life of me I can't find it or remember what it is called. On the site you type in the airline and fare code of your flight and you are then shown a list of airlines where you can you can earn miles and qualifying points for your flight. If anyone has a link to this site please let me know. Thanks.
Old May 23, 22, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gspurr View Post
I know that there is a website that will give you all the options of different airlines in which your flight on another airline will earn you miles, but for the life of me I can't find it or remember what it is called. On the site you type in the airline and fare code of your flight and you are then shown a list of airlines where you can you can earn miles and qualifying points for your flight. If anyone has a link to this site please let me know. Thanks.
https://www.wheretocredit.com/
Is for ff miles earning - not status earning (QP). Is only a guide. Need to look at airline ffp web site

Search this Thread