Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ticketing oneworld rtw flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2022, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Ticketing oneworld rtw flights

Hi, I just finally booked a RTW oneworld reward trip for Dec and it's been 3 weeks since the booking. I can see the booking and flights on the Qantas app but it says "your booking is processing" when i click on change flight. When i go into the individual flts they all say confirmed except one which says "waitlisted". How do i know the booking is all confirmed and I'm definitely on those flights? I called Qantas and after 3 hours all the said is that the flights are not ticketed yet. I'm not sure what that means but I'm thinking they are not confirmed??? Thanks
Old Apr 28, 2022, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lukelegend
Hi, I just finally booked a RTW oneworld reward trip for Dec and it's been 3 weeks since the booking. I can see the booking and flights on the Qantas app but it says "your booking is processing" when I click on change flight. When I go into the individual flts they all say confirmed except one which says "waitlisted". How do I know the booking is all confirmed and I'm definitely on those flights? I called Qantas and after 3 hours all the said is that the flights are not ticketed yet. I'm not sure what that means but I'm thinking they are not confirmed??? Thanks
As QF ticket have asked moderators to move to QF forum-->https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qant...ent-flyer-498/
Reads as if you have not received the e-ticket. Without an e-ticket you have nothing yet. What flight/airline is wait listed? As 3 weeks would be looking for an alternative.
AFF has a good long thread on this QF award. Best place to ask questions
Old Apr 29, 2022, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
As QF ticket have asked moderators to move to QF forum-->https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qant...ent-flyer-498/
Reads as if you have not received the e-ticket. Without an e-ticket you have nothing yet. What flight/airline is wait listed? As 3 weeks would be looking for an alternative.
AFF has a good long thread on this QF award. Best place to ask questions
Thansk for your reply, I'll try and call Qantas tomorrow and get the flights ticketed. in the Qantas app the flight all say confirmed except one from Hongkong to Japan with CX which says waitlisted. I'll see what happens tomorrow, fingers crossed
Old Apr 29, 2022, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Update, I called them and i'm now all tickets and locked in
Mwenenzi likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.