Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air/hotel package flying flair

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2022, 7:55 pm
Original Poster

Air/hotel package flying flair

My son has booked a package through Expedia (yeah, I know, all kinds of red flags here). Outbound air is June 8, YYZ/JFK on Flair. Return is June 11, LGA/YYZ on Delta. Hotel in NYC is part of the package. Of course everyone is waiting to see what happens with Flair. Assuming the worst and Flair is banned from Canada, what do you think Expedia will do with the reservation? Does my son have any rights in this situation?
Old Apr 18, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by nutttbar
My son has booked a package through Expedia (yeah, I know, all kinds of red flags here). Outbound air is June 8, YYZ/JFK on Flair. Return is June 11, LGA/YYZ on Delta. Hotel in NYC is part of the package. Of course everyone is waiting to see what happens with Flair. Assuming the worst and Flair is banned from Canada, what do you think Expedia will do with the reservation? Does my son have any rights in this situation?
Unfortunately there are too many unknowns to know exactly how this will play out, but you should not expect Expedia to rebook on a different airline, or refund you unless Flair is giving refunds. The cancellation terms of your booking will govern

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.