Wiki Posts
Search

Which C award

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2021, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Which C award

Hi guys,

I am planning my honeymoon but cannot come up with a solution for my travel from FRA (or Germany if this makes me more flexible) to SGN in late December. I don't know why, but Lufthansa's system is struggling to show me routes from FRA to SGN, no matter which date I use. Do you know if there is a bug or can you recommend any other airline where I could transfer my MR to? I am looking for two C awards from Germany to SGN.

In addition, I am about to redeem 60k MM/75k MR for two C awards from SGN to Tokyo. However, I can only see two routes that take more than 12 hours. Are there any other alternatives?
From HND, I plan to redeem 142k MM/177,5k MR for two C awards from HND to FRA, op by ANA. Do you guys have any ideas to improve my plans or any idea how to fly from Germany to SGN in late December?

Available points (redemption for 2 pax)
MR: 300k
MM: 160k

Thank you in advance - and sorry but I cannot edit the topic headline!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.