Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Will I be able to make it to my next flight??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2020, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

I will be arriving at Washington IAD (Dulles) at 15:30 from Doha. I have to catch my next flight to Orlando (United Airways) which departs at 17:30. Given that Qatar airways lands on concourse B and United leaves from Concourse C Will I be able to make it in 2 hours. I will have one checked bag and will have to go through US citizen immigration. Please advise as this is the last flight from IAD to MCO.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 3:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
If you are on a single ticket, this is a tight but doable connection. If on separate tickets, I would not attempt this as missing the UA flight likely means purchasing a new ticket to MCO.

The concourse issues are less important because you will go through CBP at International Arrivals, either recheck or drop your bag after CBP, go through TSA and then head out to your United gate on either Concourse C or D (they are the same very long concourse, but the access is different).

If your inbound flight is late and you are on a single ticket, QR will need to rebook you and take care of your hotel.
bmc786 likes this.
Old Jun 25, 2020, 1:46 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I’d guess you are on separate tickets in which case I would not attempt this. Budget for a night at the Marriott or take your chances.
Yoshi212 and bmc786 like this.
Old Jun 26, 2020, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Thank You for the replies. Yes I am on separate tickets. A part of me wants to take up the challenge and give it a shot but you guys are right. Marriot it is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.