Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Glider1

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2019, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Glider1

Greetings: looking to see if I can check BAGS in Lisbon with TAP Air connect with British Air in London Heathrow and onto Seattle WITHOUT having to collect bags in LHR and recheck them ? if anyone knows I'd surely appreciate it. thanks, pete
Old Aug 31, 2019, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by glider1
Greetings: looking to see if I can check BAGS in Lisbon with TAP Air connect with British Air in London Heathrow and onto Seattle WITHOUT having to collect bags in LHR and recheck them ? if anyone knows I'd surely appreciate it. thanks, pete
Are both flights on a single ticket?
Old Sep 1, 2019, 1:18 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Sounds like separate tickets, in which case no. What is the timing between flights? If you are on separate tickets you don’t have a connection and you’ll have to collect your bags and change terminals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.