Help BKK<->YYC OW/*A

Old May 26, 19, 9:49 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 403
Help BKK<->YYC OW/*A

Can someone help me find a flight from Bangkok to Calgary on 3-5th July until 10th on either Oneworld, Star Alliance or Emirates. Showing availability on United.com but Krisflyer doesn't show the flights as available.

I have points in Amex (UK), Asia Miles, Avios, Krisflyer, Emirates so far.

Appreciate any help and please move this thread to the correct forum if this is the wrong one.

Thank you!
Sohan is offline  
Old May 27, 19, 6:06 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York, NY
Programs: UA, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Posts: 6,549
Did you call SQ to inquire about the UA availability?
Yoshi212 is offline  
Old May 28, 19, 2:59 pm
  #3  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MEL CHC
Posts: 14,234
Originally Posted by Sohan View Post
Can someone help me find a flight from Bangkok to Calgary on 3-5th July until 10th on either Oneworld, Star Alliance or Emirates. Showing availability on United.com but Krisflyer doesn't show the flights as available.

I have points in Amex (UK), Asia Miles, Avios, Krisflyer, Emirates so far.

Appreciate any help and please move this thread to the correct forum if this is the wrong one.
What have you found when searching?
You may better looking for BKK-YVR/SEA and then a separate flight to Calgary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgar...tional_Airport
Asia Miles & avios are both OW, so will be an overlap.

Consider these Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Mwenenzi is offline  
Old May 28, 19, 3:09 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Programs: AA
Posts: 9,909
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi View Post
What have you found when searching?
You may better looking for BKK-YVR/SEA and then a separate flight to Calgary
I agree with this advice, especially as the dates you need coincide with the Calgary Stampede, which means award availability into Calgary will be little to none.
wrp96 is offline  
Old May 28, 19, 4:33 pm
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MEL CHC
Posts: 14,234
Originally Posted by wrp96 View Post
I agree with this advice, especially as the dates you need coincide with the Calgary Stampede, which means award availability into Calgary will be little to none.
A good pick up.
https://www.calgarystampede.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary_Stampede
Mwenenzi is offline  
Old Jun 1, 19, 9:36 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 403
Thanks for the help everyone! I managed to get a BKK->HKG->YVR then I'll book a separate YVR->YYC.

I'm actually going for the Calgary stampede, that's why it's the same dates. Didn't realise it was as popular as this.
Mwenenzi likes this.
Sohan is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread