Wiki Posts
Search

The Great Canadian Milage Run

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2018, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

The Great Canadian Milage Run

Hey FTers,

In the past 30 years I've been on this planet I've spent most of my time in Canada and most notably in Ontario but have only seen a tiny fraction of Canada outside my province, most notably YVR, YUL, YQB, YSJ, YHZ, YFB and YVR. I will be heading to the UK next month to start my Master's program in Computer Science and will likely be getting a PhD afterwards in Europe meaning it will be some time before I get to explore this amazing country again.

I've got a sizeable chunk of Aeroplan and United MP points and would love to hear recommendations on gems to explore in Canada in the coming weeks before I depart for Europe!

Safe Travels,

James
Old Aug 3, 2018, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The best of Canada is out of the cities. A long way out.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 11:35 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Yeah, if you haven't been yet, go to the Rockies and/or drive the Icefields Parkway, drive Cabot Trail, go up north, Newfoundland, St Pierre et Miquelon (so you can compare it to mainland France ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.