Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Have hoarded miles on 4 airlines. Want to get flights to France next year.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have hoarded miles on 4 airlines. Want to get flights to France next year.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2018, 5:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Welcome to FT, first of all.

There are helpful guides (wikis) in pretty much of of the relevant airline forums on how to spend your miles. Read those first. After you've done that, go to each of the airline website and check out their redemption charts. For example, the UA chart http://mileageplusupdates.com/images...ward-Chart.pdf will tell you that it costs 60,000 miles per person one way between mainland US and Europe. So three returns will run you 360,000 (at the saver level). If you choose to fly a UA partner this will be 70,000 miles pp ow, or 420,000 for all. Once you've played around with this information, and had a look at what you can actually book now, you'll have enough information to come back here and ask more specific questions which we can better help with. I hope that doesn't sound to unfriendly!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.