Original Poster

airline facts?

Where do I post airline facts?
Old Mar 2, 2018, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Verna Washington
Where do I post airline facts?
What type of facts are you interested in posting, and why? One can easily learn facts about a particular airline by looking at the Wikipedia entry for that airline, which is easily found via a Google search. Here, for example, is the Wikipedia entry for British Airways:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways
Old Mar 2, 2018, 2:26 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
We don't have a forum that is home to airline facts. Many airlines have dedicated boards within Flyertalk and there may be a member-created wiki to which you can add facts that travelers would find useful. If you stumble across a particular piece of news that you think merits a thread of its own, you can post that in the specific airline's board (though I recommend first searching to see if there is a pre-existing board).
Old Mar 2, 2018, 4:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
When you think about posting airline facts here, keep in mind that this is a discussion group for frequent travelers. Nearly all of us have taken over a hundred trips by air. A substantial fraction of us take that many per year. (My 2+ million miles on one airline and 1+ million on another probably don't put me in the top half of active members in that regard.) Facts that would be novel and interesting to the general public may well get an "Everyone knows that" yawn on FlyerTalk. That's not to say you shouldn't post, but that you have to take your audience into account when you post.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 12:53 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Are these real facts or alternative facts?
DavidDTW and Adam1222 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.