Search

SEA-MAUI using UR Points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

SEA-MAUI using UR Points

Hello everyone
New to the forum.
Im new to the whole points game and I've been stacking up Ultimate rewards with my Ink Business card and Sapphire Reserve.
My wife and I are planning on a baby moon this April 27 (leaving morning)-April 30th (Arriving at night) and want to do Business/first class.

I've been searching just the Ultimate Rewards website and they only have one return nonstop flight that arrives on 5/1 AM which I don't like. Where else can I search for business class flights where I could use my UR points?

Please help out a newbie. Thanks!!!
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:12 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
There are two ways to use UR points. You checked via the UR Travel Portal and if they don't show the flight you're looking for you should check what is commercially available and then call Chase Travel Portal Customer Service to see if that can be booked.

The second way is transferring the points to airline programs for use in redeeming an award ticket. That is constrained by availability within the individual programs. UR has specific transfer partners that allow redemption at specific number of points & based on if award space is available when you want to travel.

Read up under the Chase forum below the airline programs on the Miles & Points menu. Lots of info there.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by john9192
Hello everyone
New to the forum.
Im new to the whole points game and I've been stacking up Ultimate rewards with my Ink Business card and Sapphire Reserve.
My wife and I are planning on a baby moon this April 27 (leaving morning)-April 30th (Arriving at night) and want to do Business/first class.

I've been searching just the Ultimate Rewards website and they only have one return nonstop flight that arrives on 5/1 AM which I don't like. Where else can I search for business class flights where I could use my UR points?

Please help out a newbie. Thanks!!!
If you can find lowest-tier award seats on your desired dates on AS or DL (including outbound on one of those carriers, and return on the other), consider transferring your UR points to Korean's Sky Pass FFP. Korean charges just 40K miles per person, roundtrip to Hawaii in F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.