Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

One year at Boise how to capitalize the most?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One year at Boise how to capitalize the most?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2016, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Great posts everyone. Thank you so much. My plan so far is to compete for Marriott points by getting x stays in x days, so my first two weeks before thanksgiving will be all over and I'll also have the opportunity to preview which place I'll hang my hat.
This helps me accelerate my United miles membership up a status point and I think generally fits with my travel styles, so the information provided has helped very much.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 10:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by xman777
Great posts everyone. Thank you so much. My plan so far is to compete for Marriott points by getting x stays in x days, so my first two weeks before thanksgiving will be all over and I'll also have the opportunity to preview which place I'll hang my hat.
This helps me accelerate my United miles membership up a status point and I think generally fits with my travel styles, so the information provided has helped very much.
How does this accelerate your UA status? Marriott elites get comped UA status, but to get to the next level they must satisfy the usual criteria. There's no credit toward the next UA tier from being a Marriott elite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.