Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Romantic Honeymoon Destination

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2016, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Romantic Honeymoon Destination

1. Hello everyone, I am Henry Johnson and I live in Australia. I am new to Flyer Talk. This December I will become the groom. I want my honeymoon to be the best and most romantic. So friends kindly suggest me some beautiful romantic destination. I shall be thankful to you for this.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 9:40 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Are there places you have been already? Are there activities you and your future bride prefer? Some would find a small eco-friendly resort in Belize to be romantic while other prefer the 5 star treatments of the Maldives. So basically, the more info we have on who you are as a couple we can be more proactive with our answers.

Traditionally romantic suggestions: Bali, Phuket, Koh Samui, Tahiti, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, Boracay.

Alternatively romantic suggestions: Antartica, Game drives in South Africa/Kenya combined with travel to Zanzibar, Spending several weeks in Madagascar, Galapagos, Skiing in the Swiss Alps & train to Paris.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:17 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
There are so many possibilities with such varied budgets in so many different settings around the world that it will be hard to give you a reasonable suggestion in a short response. I suggest you contact a local travel agent who specializes in this type of trip, discuss it with him or her, and narrow down your possibilities. It will be well worth any fee that you pay the agent, if they are good.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 4:13 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
What do you and you future wife like to do?
Old Jul 6, 2016, 9:02 pm

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
Sorry but there is not nearly enough information in your post to help you. Its kind of like saying I want a really delicious meal and leaving it at that. What I like or think is romantic, and what you or your bride might like are probably very different. Some people like an island or beach, if that is the case Yoshi212 gave you some good options, but you really probably need a travel agent. We do have some virtuoso agents on here that I am sure would be happy to help if you are looking for a 5 star experience.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 11:29 am

First thing to do is find out where in the world has good weather in December:
http://www.priceoftravel.com/1702/18...r-in-december/
Old Jul 7, 2016, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Closed pending moderator review.

jackal
Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.