Search

Access Priority Pass Lounge in Another Terminal

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2015, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
Access Priority Pass Lounge in Another Terminal

Hello

I have a 4 hour stopover in Kuala Lumpur Airport, My plane leaves from terminal M which does not seem to have any priority pass lounges. Am I able to goto another terminal in order to go to a priority pass lounge or are transit passengers restricted to their transit lounge?

Thanks
Old Jun 10, 2015, 2:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Where does your inbound flight arrive at KUL? I've been able to use the satellite (international) MH lounge (which is next to a PP lounge) after as well as before MH international flights. In other words, KUL doesn't seem to segregate arriving and departing passengers, at least in the international area.

It would help if you would specify the airlines and routes involved.

Also, I'm not sure whether the PP lounge is open 24/7, although I think it is. The MH lounge is open all the time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.