Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MCI -> KEF -> GOT/ARN on AmEx/Chase pts

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 10:27 pm
Original Poster

Post MCI -> KEF -> GOT/ARN on AmEx/Chase pts

I'd like to be able to get from BOS, ORD, MCI, or JFK to KEF in Economy or Business without too ugly of a routing // decently comfortable flight // decent redemption rate.

Poked around in KLM/Airfrance, poked around with SWA+Virgin Atlantic routings, dug around in Iberia and tried some stuff thru Madrid, BA of course was junk, Aeroplan has only bad flights with 40,000 ish one way rewards... have not found anything very good.

Also using Award Nexus -- not coming up with compelling results. I'm on OS X now so I can't use that crazy windows tool.

Any assistance in finding good routings? Or methodologies? I have 175k AmEx points and 60k UR points. Definitely don't want to use all of them for this.

So far, nothing convincing is coming up. 14,000 AmEx with 25% bonus to FlyingClub points gets me JFK -> LON, but then I still need to do MCI -> JFK and LON -> KEF and by then it's a long flight and lots of ugly connects.

Thanks for any time.

Apologies for not using 100% acronyms.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

I might be throwing in the towel on this one. WOWair from BOS->KEF $99 base fair is pretty darn good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.