Wiki Posts
Search

KWI layover

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2015, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United, Southwest, Frontier, Chase UR, Hyatt
KWI layover

I am planning to book a flight which has a ~9 hour layover in KWI. Its a JED-KWI-IAD-SFO itinerary. My question is can I leave the terminal during this time and explore the city? United is issuing my ticket and I have an Indian passport and US work visa.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 4:45 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Since this question is about a particular airport, it is off-topic for this forum, and the thread has been locked.

Airport questions are usually best addressed in the destination forums, so you might want to take a look at the dedicated Middle East forum to see if anybody has shared tips on what to do during long KWI connections. You can find all of the Destinations forums by clicking the link in the JUMP TO FORUMS area of the page header.

Good luck, and safe travels!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.