Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Guy Needs Help w/ Brazil to USA Flts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2014, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

New Guy Needs Help w/ Brazil to USA Flts

Hiya.. I just joined up & am looking for a Starting Point: My Main Route is Atlanta -to- Navegantes, (way south in Brazil). It's always a challenge to find good prices for Economy....Gawd forbid I'd even think about Business Class....but I am. I guess that's why I'm here.

After travelling Bus Class for work, I guess I've gotten 'spoiled', so any pointers are appreciated, as my Brazil to the USA flights are never less than 24hrs w/ layovers & airport chgs.

It looks like there is a tremendous amount of knowledge, here. A bit overwhelming, but great, I'm sure. Thanks in advance for any help to get started.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Are you looking for assistance in booking with mile? or are you looking for assistance in finding the lowest business class paid fares on your routes? If the latter, then its a fare request and not really for Flyertalk. You're better off with a good travel agent.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 9:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Likewise, I'm not quite sure what you're asking...are you paying with cash or miles? Upgrading with miles? Clarity would help. Otherwise try Kayak or ITA Matrix for cheap(er) flights.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 10:02 am

Programs: all
buy 100k us air miles on the us air promo for 1880 dollars and that plus taxes gets u a rt to brazil and back on aa, lan or tam, or us air

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.