Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Broken tooth on airline food - what would you do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Broken tooth on airline food - what would you do?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2014, 8:00 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
First - get your tooth fixed

I spend a lot of money on keeping my teeth nice. I consider them an investment.

Your dessert cherries should not have had pits in them. And you say it caused a break. If it were me I would request compensation for the repair (only) - absolutely. I suspect airline/food service's insurance will cover it after making you jump through some expected hoops. If you see your dentist regularly and have recent x-rays that show the tooth was sound before the incident that might be good.
Old Feb 6, 2014, 1:10 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Spire
I would caution a lot of you in this thread to never eat anything overseas, or you might lose all of your teeth!
Old Feb 6, 2014, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by DeepUnderground
I would caution a lot of you in this thread to never eat anything overseas, or you might lose all of your teeth!
Define OVERSEAS !
Old Feb 7, 2014, 12:28 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Define OVERSEAS !
Former NFL football player George Rogers, when asked if he would consider playing pro ball in Canada, replied "I'm not going to play football overseas!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.