Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer avios miles to Virgin?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2014, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Transfer avios miles to Virgin?

Hi,

Ive collected a some Avios points and British Airways frequent flier miles, but i much prefer to fly on Virgin, is there a way i can transfer my BA frequently flier miles / and or Avios points to the virgin scheme ?

Im aware you can do it the other way (ie. Virgin to Avios) via the Hilton rewards scheme, but im looking to do it Avios to virgin.
Old Jan 26, 2014, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Checkout the front page of webflyer.com for your answer.
Old Jan 26, 2014, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Thanks @sonofzeus - Theres a permalink to that calculator here - http://webflyer.com/programs/mileage_converter/

Unfortunately it dosnt give you any options in that dropdown to transfer from either avios (which used to be called airmiles in the UK) or BA's own frequent flier programme. Any other ideas ?
Old Jan 27, 2014, 4:59 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Not possible. You can only transfer avios between BA, Iberia and Avios.com.

There is no way to transfer avios to Virgin or any other program or award currency.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.