Wiki Posts
Search

Mid price hotel central Mumbai

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2024, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Silver
Mid price hotel central Mumbai

Looking for a hotel (budget of around 12.000 rupees a night) in lively central area of Mumbai, would like to be able to walk to shops, bars and eating places. I do intend to stay for a few nights in the Taj West End. All recommendations welcome
Old Mar 10, 2024, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
When are you looking to travel? Rates vary greatly depending on the time of the year.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 4:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Silver
week starting 18 March.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Mumbai is so spread out that every area is like its own little world. The Trident at Nariman Point would be one option. Ambassador is an older hotel & will be a little cheaper but that is another option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.