Search

Banks issuing credit cards to NRI’s.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Banks issuing credit cards to NRI’s.

Hello,
I bank with ICICI and they told me that they don’t issue cards to NRI’s currently.
curious to know which are the banks which do issue NRI credit cards ?
thanks
Old Nov 7, 2023, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
I know Axis Bank offers NRI credit cards & I remember someone mentioning that they had one with HDFC.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
I know Axis Bank offers NRI credit cards & I remember someone mentioning that they had one with HDFC.
Thanks for your response. I have a relationship with Axis so will check with them.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 5:11 pm

I had an Axis CC but the .......s linked it to my deposits there; I cancelled the card a couple of years ago since the net benefits were hardly worth it.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by puchong
I had an Axis CC but the .......s linked it to my deposits there; I cancelled the card a couple of years ago since the net benefits were hardly worth it.
thanks for your response. So which are decent cards for NRI's?
Old Nov 9, 2023, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by abhilife2001
thanks for your response. So which are decent cards for NRI's?
Sorry, I have not researched that for quite some time now and figured that the less I have to deal with Modi's India, the better it is for my own health!
Old Nov 10, 2023, 1:37 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
According to my HDFC contact NROs can't get credit cards, only debit cards limited to spend with merchants that have an Indian POS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.