Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

able to go outside at BOM int'l arrivals and come back in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2023, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier 1K, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold

I'm flying IAH-DXB-BOM on EK, landing at 2:30 am, and then taking 6E BOM-RAJ at 7:25 am. (I'm doing the return RAJ-BOM the next day) I'm planning to stay at the Niranta airport hotel in between.my two flights, but I don't want to keep my international check-in bags with me and rather would send them to my aunt's place until I can pick them up the next day. Can I step outside to hand the bags off to someone and then come back in to go down to the hotel? Knowing how Indian airport security is, I wasn't exactly sure.

(hopefully this is the right place to ask this question)
Old Jun 10, 2023, 8:38 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
I assume you've booked a room landside. You should check that.

Niranta staff will be able to help you get back in if you're landside. But confirm with them.
Old Jun 10, 2023, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier 1K, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold
yes, the room is booked landside. I'll contact them. Thanks!
Old Jun 11, 2023, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
You will be able to exit the landside hotel section. You have to contact the hotel when you want to go back in & they will have to come get you from the terminal door entrance.
rishib likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.