Wiki Posts
Search

Query regarding immigration forms on arrival and departure

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2020, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Query regarding immigration forms on arrival and departure

Parents of a close friend are flying to Delhi next week. One is a british citizen with OCI and the other is a Indian citizen.

What's the current status with immigration forms in arrival if arriving with OCI / Indian passport.

Have they changed the old process of having to fill up those forms while arriving and leaving india ( at least for indian nationals ) . What about OCI holders?
Old Feb 11, 2020, 2:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ukdoctor
Parents of a close friend are flying to Delhi next week. One is a british citizen with OCI and the other is a Indian citizen.

What's the current status with immigration forms in arrival if arriving with OCI / Indian passport.

Have they changed the old process of having to fill up those forms while arriving and leaving india ( at least for indian nationals ) . What about OCI holders?
No forms for Indians when arriving or leaving. Foreigners(including OCI) have to fill 1 form on arrival only
ukdoctor likes this.

Last edited by Acid; Feb 11, 2020 at 7:37 pm
Old Feb 12, 2020, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
just make sure they ask for the form on the plane....recently i've noticed a few airlines skip handing out the forms unless asked for....
ukdoctor likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 5:50 pm

Programs: Delta
Yes, it seems that KLM and Air France at least have stopped handing out the forms before arrival - or else they've done it while I was still asleep and I never got to see them. Luckily each time at Mumbai airport there were plenty of forms for the taking at the couple of desks they have just before you enter the immigration hall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.