Reload this Page >

DEL Airside hotels

DEL Airside hotels

Old Jan 28, 20, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

DEL Airside hotels

Hi,

Expecting a long connection at DEL.

Would appreciate suggestions for a decent overnight and inexpensive airside hotel/room.

Cheers
Old Jan 31, 20, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
how long is the connection & what's your budget????
Old Feb 1, 20, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Hi,

Layover in DEL ~15 hours.

No specific budget set - will decide after comparing the options.

Cheers
Old Feb 1, 20, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
depending on what time of the year you are here, rates will range from under $50 - around $200 for decent mid range hotels....there are a bunch of hotels in aerocity, which is just 5 minutes from terminal 3....look at rates for the aloft, ibis, lemon tree, pride plaza & red fox....if you venture out another 5-7 minutes then i would recommend the four points....i've used this property a bunch of times for early morning flights....
Old Feb 1, 20, 11:10 am
Original Poster

tnx.

no options airside, i.e. without passing immigration?.
Old Feb 1, 20, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

there is a holiday inn inside the terminal in the transit area....

access to the hotel depends on a bunch of factors....are you on one through ticket or separate pnrs????if on separate pnrs then will you have checked-in luggage????
Old Feb 1, 20, 11:30 am
Original Poster

one Airindia ticket with a connection in DEL, no CI luggage.

tnx
Old Feb 1, 20, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

then you will have access to the international wing of the holiday inn inside the terminal....
Old Feb 1, 20, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

tnx.

Is that the only option? prices? is it good?.

cheers
Old Feb 1, 20, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

only option for a hotel....there are also sleeping pods that you can use but 15 hours is a long time to spend in one of those....

hotel is perfectly acceptable for a 15 hour layover but is generally more expensive than the hotels in aerocity....
Old Feb 1, 20, 9:27 pm

Programs: Thai Airways
How can anyone answer the question and information provided? Depends on what time you arrive (big difference between 6 am and 6 pm for example), if the former do you want to see anything in Delhi and if so what.... If you just want to stay in a comfortable hotel and rest, have never been to or are familiar with Delhi and do not want to venture out into the Delhi traffic then I would suggest Aerocity. You can find many reviews of Holiday Inn. From these and information from people I know who have stayed there I would not stay there by choice, but we are all different.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: