Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Triple Entry Visa??

Triple Entry Visa??

Old Nov 15, 19, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond 360, Bonvoy Plt, Hyatt Expl
Triple Entry Visa??

Iím headed to India, Bhutan and the Maldives for vacation. Because of flight logistics, I will enter India three time. Once for one night before we fly to butan, once for 2 nights on our return from Bhutan en route to the Maldives and lastly to catch our connection back home to the US.

What visa do I need?
Old Nov 16, 19, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
Originally Posted by iazflyer View Post
I’m headed to India, Bhutan and the Maldives for vacation. Because of flight logistics, I will enter India three time. Once for one night before we fly to butan, once for 2 nights on our return from Bhutan en route to the Maldives and lastly to catch our connection back home to the US.

What visa do I need?
i was pleasantly surprised to find E-visa application offers the option for a one-year multiple entry visa for around $40, and the five-year version is $80. The online form filling is a bit of a faff, but if you knuckle down to it, it shouldn't take more than 45 minute - though getting a photo in the correct size and format, and a pdf of your passport main page might test your technical skills.

They promise to reply within three days: my visa came through the next day.

If you take this route, DO be careful you apply through the official website: there are any number of agencies aping the site and charging $100 or more for handling the application.

https://indianvisaonline.gov.in
Old Nov 18, 19, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
they did away with the rule regarding re-entry to india within a certain period of time....so i don't think you would have a problem....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: