Wiki Posts
Search

Ground transportation from Bombay to Poona

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2017, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Million Miler, AA Lifetime Gold
Ground transportation from Bombay to Poona

I need to go from Marine Drive in Bombay to the Conrad Hilton in Poona for a wedding.

The train journey is not for me neither is a bus.

Ex Bombay 20 Jan

What are the options available? I believe that Uber and Ola offer some options for this kind of a trip.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Brahmin
I need to go from Marine Drive in Bombay to the Conrad Hilton in Poona for a wedding.

The train journey is not for me neither is a bus.

Ex Bombay 20 Jan

What are the options available? I believe that Uber and Ola offer some options for this kind of a trip.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
the last time i did this trip was a couple of years ago & i used uber black....it cost me a little under inr 3k....

a while back uber started a flat rate for this route as well....i think the price was inr 3,999 which included the fare & all toll charges....not sure if that option is still available....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.