Wiki Posts
Search

Overnight transfer at BOM

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Overnight transfer at BOM

Hey guys,

My sister's LH flight FRA-BOM lands at midnight and her next flight AI BOM-IXE (domestic) isn't until 11AM; it's a single UA award redemption.

Will she have to pick up her checked luggage at BOM and recheck in the domestic terminals, or will it be checked through? Also, is there anywhere for her to go (besides hotels) from midnight till 11AM? The lounges don't open till 4AM and I'd like her to be at the safest place until then.

TIA
Old Apr 29, 2015, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by iruvmattree
Will she have to pick up her checked luggage at BOM and recheck in the domestic terminals, or will it be checked through? Also, is there anywhere for her to go (besides hotels) from midnight till 11AM? The lounges don't open till 4AM and I'd like her to be at the safest place until then.
she will have to clear customs when she lands at bom & then hand over her luggage to the ai staff for her onward journey....

hotels are her best bet at that time at night....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.