Search

Transiting in DEL

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2013, 9:53 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Transiting in DEL

I have a question with regards to changing planes in DEL. I am wondering if there is any sort of transfer desk on the airside of the international terminal. I have a ticket departing DEL at 9:50pm on SQ403 that is non-refundable. However I am looking to purchase a ticket that will bring me into DEL at 8:05pm. Assuming I have no luggage, is it possible to make it to the flight. I would still need to get boarding pass for my SQ flight.

Any help is appreciated!
Old Nov 10, 2013, 12:02 pm

unless you have an onward bp paper copy and they will make you exit the dom terminal an re enter the intl terminal by taking the elevator by the pharmacy area. checked baggage or no checked baggage. i have done it under 45 mins around 11pm.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by quirrow
I have a question with regards to changing planes in DEL. I am wondering if there is any sort of transfer desk on the airside of the international terminal. I have a ticket departing DEL at 9:50pm on SQ403 that is non-refundable. However I am looking to purchase a ticket that will bring me into DEL at 8:05pm. Assuming I have no luggage, is it possible to make it to the flight. I would still need to get boarding pass for my SQ flight.

Any help is appreciated!
its possible if you have no luggage....
Old Nov 16, 2013, 7:24 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Originally Posted by rsh913
unless you have an onward bp paper copy and they will make you exit the dom terminal an re enter the intl terminal by taking the elevator by the pharmacy area. checked baggage or no checked baggage. i have done it under 45 mins around 11pm.
I will be in the international terminal for both inbound and outbound flights.

Originally Posted by Keyser
its possible if you have no luggage....
Thanks for the reply. This would be my first trip to India so I hope everything goes smoothly
Old Nov 19, 2013, 4:37 pm

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
I transitioned across airlines last night in T3. There is a transfer desk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.