DEL airport lounges for Amex Platinum Charge Card holders

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2013, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK *A Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Amex Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold

Hi

I could not find much information on this forum about DEL lounges access.

There appears to be four lounges:

http://www.newdelhiairport.in/busine...acilities.aspx

Plaza Premium Lounge (International)

The ITC Green Lounges - International Departure Terminal

The AMEX Platinum Lounge - Domestic Departure Terminal

Plaza Lounge (Domestic)

Is this list right?

Which of these are accessible for US issued Amex Platinum Consumer Charge Card holders (which also gives out Priority Pass Select)? Can I bring along a guest for free?

I have two layovers to while away my time here. One from 12:30a to 6a (domestic departure), and another from 8p to 2a (Intl departure). Are all these lounges accessible during this time?

Thanks a lot!
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
the international lounges are open 24/7 but not the domestic lounges....i believe they are open from an hour or so before the first domestic flight of the day (around 5am) & close when the last flight departs (around 10:30pm)....

i believe your card will get you access to the plaza premium lounge in international & the plaza lounge in domestic....
Old Jan 10, 2013, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK *A Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Amex Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
i believe your card will get you access to the plaza premium lounge in international & the plaza lounge in domestic....
Thanks Keyser! do I need to pay for a guest?

also, can I use the international lounge on arrival?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by proton022
Thanks Keyser! do I need to pay for a guest?
not sure....will you be using the priority pass card????if yes then it depends on the type of membership you have....

also, can I use the international lounge on arrival?
there is an arrivals lounge when you exit the baggage claim area....again, not sure if your card will get you access there but you can pay & get in....
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
not sure....will you be using the priority pass card????
I was planning to use Amex Platinum. But I do have a priority pass select as well. Does either one of these come with free guest for the Plaza Premium Lounge?
Old Jan 12, 2013, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was planning to use Amex Platinum. But I do have a priority pass select as well. Does either one of these come with free guest for the Plaza Premium Lounge?
my priority pass membership has free entry for 3 other guests....i guess you will have to find out what your membership allows....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.