Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt and Starwood Discuss India Hotel Plans

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2010, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JGC Premier, One World Emerald
Hyatt and Starwood Discuss India Hotel Plans

Reuters reports that Hyatt Hotels Corp. plans to add three new hotels in India - Hyatt Regency Pune, Hyatt Regency Chennai and Grand Hyatt Goa.

Starwood has 15 hotels under development in India, including three scheduled for opening this year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idCNN...0100406?rpc=44
Old Apr 7, 2010, 2:44 am

Yup. This has been discussed in the Hyatt forum as well. I am actually looking forward to Hyatt Pune. Will stop using Taj Blue Diamond which is currently under extensive remodeling. Not sure if I will shift from Taj Coromandel to Hyatt Chennai though.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 5:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i am really looking forward to the 2 spg properties due to open in chandigarh in 2011 & 2012....i'm in chandigarh atleast twice a month so i would pretty much make platinum every year based on trips to just this city....

i am surprised however that spg has no plans of opening a property in goa....
Old Apr 8, 2010, 5:36 am

Programs: Singapore, Cathay, QANTAS, Delta, Velocity, Etihad
Stayed at the new Westin Pune for 8 days two weeks ago and it's a beautiful hotel. Always used to stay at the Le Meridien Pune but I think I prefer the Westin.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by RBH58
Stayed at the new Westin Pune for 8 days two weeks ago and it's a beautiful hotel. Always used to stay at the Le Meridien Pune but I think I prefer the Westin.
Glad to see all of these hotels finally being finished. I also used to stay at the Le Meridien and Taj Blue, great that there are finally more options in Pune. A Hyatt and a Hyatt place in Pune, who would've thought.

Any word if Leela is still planning on a hotel in Pune?
Old Apr 8, 2010, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by FLLDL
Any word if Leela is still planning on a hotel in Pune?
http://www.theleela.com/hotel-pune.html

word has it that this property will take a while before its ready to open its doors....
Old Apr 15, 2010, 12:26 am
vis

Dear FLLDL,

I am Vishi Mishra, Sales Manager at the upcoming Hyatt Regency Pune.

I went through your blog and would like to update you on the development of Hyatt Regency Pune.

Would appreciate if you could get back to me with your contact details so we can take this forward.

Alternatively, you can reach me on [email protected]

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you

Vishi Mishra
Old Apr 15, 2010, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vis
Dear FLLDL,

I am Vishi Mishra, Sales Manager at the upcoming Hyatt Regency Pune.

I went through your blog and would like to update you on the development of Hyatt Regency Pune.

Would appreciate if you could get back to me with your contact details so we can take this forward.

Alternatively, you can reach me on [email protected]

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you

Vishi Mishra
welcome to ft vishi....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.