Search

2 nights in Mumbai

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2010, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas FF
2 nights in Mumbai

Hi everyone,

I have two nights planned in Mumbai later this year and I am wondering about which hotel to stay in. Because of an early flight out, I would like to stay near to the airport but not too near (eg. across the road). Currently I am leaning towards Taj Lands End. Can anybody recommend other hotels close, but not too close, to the airport?

Bbewg
Old Mar 30, 2010, 4:11 pm

My favorites are the Grand Hyatt / Hyatt Regency. Depending upon which terminal you're flying from (domestic / intl) one may be better than the other.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Hi, flying in and out of international - is there any reason why you prefer the Hyatts?
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by bbewg
Hi, flying in and out of international - is there any reason why you prefer the Hyatts?
HR is about 5 mins from intl airport. You can actually walk there faster than drive due to all the construction. I've always liked Hyatt properties and as mentioned here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...-sheraton.html
others have other preferences.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i would suggest the le royal méridien mumbai....very nice property near the airport & is often reasonably priced....i usually stay here in case i have an overnight stop in mumbai...
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

thanks for your responses, greatly appreciated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.