Old Aug 18, 2008, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1M
Jet to fly BLR-BRU

http://www.jetairways.com/Cultures/e...s/Our+Network/
Old Aug 18, 2008, 2:40 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
Thanks for posting! How beautiful is that!!
Old Aug 18, 2008, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by Babu
Thanks for posting! How beautiful is that!!
yes it is!
Old Aug 18, 2008, 10:40 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
Will this affect/replace the MAA flight? Or do they have spare B777's/A330's for this flight?
Old Aug 19, 2008, 8:32 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond
I don't think they will replace MAA-BRU flight. One of my buddy travels JFK-MAA regularly and according to him MAA-BRU flight is always full. Also they have lot of spare 332 after they reduced capacity on DEL-SIN, MAA-SIN.

According to my calculation they have 10 332's and they use 4 of them on DEL-BRU-YYZ & MAA-BRU-JFK. The only other routes that gets a 332 are BOM-HKG & BOM-SIN so they have atleast 4 spare 332's. Also they should have a couple of spare 77W's as well.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 12:00 pm

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
But where in the US?

Well, I think the question is - what is XXX in the US that they will be flying to on this BLR-BRU-XXX route? The possibilities are: IAD, BOS, ORD, SEA, LAX, SFO, any others?
Old Aug 19, 2008, 12:28 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
Originally Posted by jeelele
Well, I think the question is - what is XXX in the US that they will be flying to on this BLR-BRU-XXX route? The possibilities are: IAD, BOS, ORD, SEA, LAX, SFO, any others?
Not SFO, since they are doing BOM-PVG-SFO. But do they have to have the plane continue onto the USA? Why wouldn't they have stated that when they disclosed their intention to do BLR-BRU.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 12:48 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Colts_01
According to my calculation they have 10 332's and they use 4 of them on DEL-BRU-YYZ & MAA-BRU-JFK. The only other routes that gets a 332 are BOM-HKG & BOM-SIN so they have atleast 4 spare 332's. Also they should have a couple of spare 77W's as well.
BOM-DXB is another A332 route...
Old Aug 19, 2008, 3:26 pm

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
Originally Posted by Babu
Not SFO, since they are doing BOM-PVG-SFO. But do they have to have the plane continue onto the USA? Why wouldn't they have stated that when they disclosed their intention to do BLR-BRU.
I am assuming that they would add another destination in the US under similar strategy like their 3 routes to N.A. From 9W website (link posted by OP):

And soon, you can fly from Bengaluru to North America via Brussels, with us.

Coming soon, Jet Airways will change the way you fly internationally for business or leisure. On board your flight from Bengaluru to North America, you can enjoy the comfort of our 180 degrees flat beds in Première or relax in our spacious Economy.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 3:12 pm

Programs: DLPM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Guys.. it's a terminator flight BLR-BRU-BLR.. starting Oct 31 '08.

Jet Airways (9W 132)
dep: 01:35 - Bangalore (BLR) terminal
arr: 07:55 - Brussels (BRU) terminal
equipment: Airbus Industrie A330-200, daily

Jet Airways (9W 131)
dep: 10:05 - Brussels (BRU) terminal
arr: 00:05 - Bangalore (BLR) terminal
equipment: Airbus Industrie A330-200, daily
Old Aug 21, 2008, 11:42 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
They have a bunch of other flights to east coast destinations, I guess this blr-bru flight can feed into any one of those.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 11:48 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by hserus
They have a bunch of other flights to east coast destinations, I guess this blr-bru flight can feed into any one of those.
That's the idea!

More to fill up the TATL's...

Would like to see some other connectivity as well, but given the current oil scenario, this probably might not happen... (LAX anyone??)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.