Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Flying Air India from New York to London

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2007, 1:59 am
Original Poster

Hi to you all,

I would like to fly Air India from N.Y. to London. Any idea, which aircraft is used on this sector? B777ER or the all-new B777LR?

I heard rumors, that Air India's B777ER still have the "old" UNITED cabins...
Only, problem, United is offering 3different lay-outs on their B777, so which one was taken over by air India? Any idea?

http://www.united.com/page/article/0...html#na_config

cheers chris
Old Nov 7, 2007, 4:04 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Welcome to FT, Jaykayham

I will move this thread to the Other Asian, Australian & South Pacific FFP forum where you should find members able to answer your question. Thanks for your understanding.

Jouy31
Travelbuzz moderator
Old Nov 7, 2007, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by jaykayham
Any idea, which aircraft is used on this sector? B777ER or the all-new B777LR?
At present, the primary aircraft used is the 777-200ER (ex-United), but the 777-200LR with the new interiors tends to substitute around once weekly (usually on Thursdays or Sundays).

Once the second 777-300ER is delivered, the pair will initially go into service on that route before they are used to launch the DEL-JFK nonstop next year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.