Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Indigo grounding of aircraft and flight cancellations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Indigo grounding of aircraft and flight cancellations

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2024, 1:56 am

Indigo are still altering flight times I was moved from a 1410 flight to Kochi from Bom to 1555 and I was then offered the chance to move it so I am now on the 0855 which flies from T2 not T1
Old Feb 17, 2024, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by CharlotteC
Indigo are still altering flight times I was moved from a 1410 flight to Kochi from Bom to 1555 and I was then offered the chance to move it so I am now on the 0855 which flies from T2 not T1
How close to the flight?
CharlotteC likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2024, 7:34 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by MarkP24
How close to the flight?
This was due to a recent government directive. All airlines had to cut service to BOM for the remainder of the summer schedule.
Old Feb 17, 2024, 8:00 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
This was due to a recent government directive. All airlines had to cut service to BOM for the remainder of the summer schedule.
Thanks!
CharlotteC likes this.
Old Feb 18, 2024, 2:46 am

Originally Posted by MarkP24
How close to the flight?
8th March and I was told yesterday so just under three weeks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.