Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Entry on US Visitor Visa B1/B2 [when flying from India using IbA]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Entry on US Visitor Visa B1/B2 [when flying from India using IbA]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2020, 5:35 am

Booking flight for Tuesday (18th Aug) night and will be landing SFO on B1/B2 visa. Will keep the thread posted on how it goes and if any additional questions at port of entry. Been through US immigration at least 50 times in last 12 years, so any additional questions, i should be able to spot.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by mohitmadaan
Booking flight for Tuesday (18th Aug) night and will be landing SFO on B1/B2 visa. Will keep the thread posted on how it goes and if any additional questions at port of entry. Been through US immigration at least 50 times in last 12 years, so any additional questions, i should be able to spot.
keep us posted....i was supposed to fly to nyc today but have postponed my trip for now....

which airline are you flying????
Old Aug 13, 2020, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
keep us posted....i was supposed to fly to nyc today but have postponed my trip for now....

which airline are you flying????
UA 868 DEL SFO on Aug 19
UA 104 SFO DEL on Sep 3

Wife is paranoid so booked in J, so should be a smooth flight... will update on the immigration thing upon landing.
AJLondon likes this.

Last edited by mohitmadaan; Aug 13, 2020 at 10:38 am
Old Aug 20, 2020, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by mohitmadaan
what was the travel experience like????
Old Aug 20, 2020, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
what was the travel experience like????

UA 868 on Aug 19 got cancelled, i actually cancelled myself around 4 pm and changed it to 22nd Aug (next available flight) and went to bed, woke up around 4 am only see the actual flight got cancelled, so i am flying in around 24 hours from DEL
Old Aug 22, 2020, 8:39 am

Just cleared US immigrations in SFO and there was no extra questioning other than standard couple of questions. No lines at immigration either but I think that’s because my flight (UA 868) is the first one to land this morning at SFO
Old Aug 24, 2020, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

another friend landed in nyc yesterday....she was asked what the purpose of her visit was & she said she was there for a short holiday....she was let in without any further questions....
Old Aug 29, 2020, 12:28 am

Programs: UA
Just booked flight for my wife and kid on AI for 2nd September on B1/B2. I am in US on B1 and have entered 3 weeks ago... i will post experience here but i doubt there will be anything out of ordinary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.