Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Seat Selection or view on AI international flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2020, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles

Hey guys, i cannot view my seat selection, it says my cabin cannot use to selection this option? I have a business class seat, United was not able to choose a seat for me but on top of my reservation it say seat 8H, But on AI webpage, it cannot find my meal preference of seat deletion on my itinerary ?
Old Feb 23, 2020, 9:17 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Call AI and setup those up. Seat selection, FFP, meals etc. show up a lot of time as blank fields on the AI website when they’re actually filled.
Dhamal likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i assume this is a united ticket????if so then you probably won't be able to access much on the ai website....as piperatgatesofdawn suggested, calling ai is your only option....
Dhamal likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
Thanks for the replies guys, do they carry the meals or do I need to preselect poor to my flight? I had called in for the seat assignment, just to find out no window seats available in business class, only aisle, i guess I'll have i wait till the day of checkin at the counter and see if there s window seat available. I gave the PNR to the agent and they said my seat request not amiable and that's why it was black? that is so odd.. it was the same in LOT airlines as well. up new system upgrades are not user friendly at all.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Dhamal
Thanks for the replies guys, do they carry the meals or do I need to preselect poor to my flight? I had called in for the seat assignment, just to find out no window seats available in business class, only aisle, i guess I'll have i wait till the day of checkin at the counter and see if there s window seat available. I gave the PNR to the agent and they said my seat request not amiable and that's why it was black? that is so odd.. it was the same in LOT airlines as well. up new system upgrades are not user friendly at all.
if you want a particular meal type then ask for it beforehand....even then ai is extremely hit & miss with regards to meal selection....
Dhamal likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.