Wiki Posts
Search

AI availability on ExpertFlyer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2020, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AS, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
AI availability on ExpertFlyer

I have been trying to look for Air India flight AI101 availability on Expert Flyer but both the award search screen and flight availability screen do not show the flight at all.
I am trying to find T class availability to make a date change for a family member. I figured I could just set up an alert but this doesn't seem possible. Any help is appreciated.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 8:50 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
The problem is EF doesn't show class availability for AI.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 11:53 am
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

That is not correct. ExpertFlyer does show AI fare class inventory if you specify AI in the airline search as the only airline. As such the alerts will work.
CharlotteC likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 12:16 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
That is not correct. ExpertFlyer does show AI fare class inventory if you specify AI in the airline search as the only airline. As such the alerts will work.
It’s working now but earlier this morning was showing an error when I searched for AI only. Forget what it said but something on the lines of “unable to display data”.

And of course, if it isn’t the only airline it still doesn't show class inventory.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 12:18 pm
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
And of course, if it isn’t the only airline it still doesn't show class inventory.
Correct, making it the only airline tells the system to get AI data from a reservation system they aren't currently fighting with and still displays their data.
Old Jan 11, 2020, 2:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
probably a temporary error on the site since i've used expertflyer in the past to check ai class inventory....
Old Jan 11, 2020, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
probably a temporary error on the site since i've used expertflyer in the past to check ai class inventory....
I have too, a long time ago. I thought it was the GDS issue that caused this problem. Apparently it is... but there's a "work around".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.