*G Lounge in BOM

Old Nov 30, 18, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G
*G Lounge in BOM

Planning a trip that would involve me going from COK-BOM-BKK on AI in Y. As a *G member, I've read conflicting information on whether or not *G in Y still gets access to the GVK Lounge in BOM, or the worse Loyalty lounge. Does anyone have any recent insight or experience with this?
Old Nov 30, 18, 3:42 pm

Programs: 9W Platinum, UA Gold, AA Silver
You will get lounge invitation card from AI at the time of check-in. It would be of gvk lounge.
Old Dec 1, 18, 9:13 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
You’ll get GVK. Some *A partners like SQ use the incredibly crappy Loyalty lounge for *G. Others used to do it when GVK was full (before the east wing came up).
Old Dec 1, 18, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G
Great, thanks for the help!
Old Dec 2, 18, 2:22 am

You will get the GVK "Silver" invite. The "Gold" one is a cordoned off space with a la carte dining and a complimentary foot massage .
Old Dec 2, 18, 3:21 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
The “Silver” is the J class lounge. As is customary you get J lounges with *G (except with LH). You do get a complimentary foot massage there too. 15 mins vs. 30 in the F lounge.
Old Dec 2, 18, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn View Post
The “Silver” is the J class lounge. As is customary you get J lounges with *G (except with LH). You do get a complimentary foot massage there too. 15 mins vs. 30 in the F lounge.
that's good to know....i've never made use of the complimentary foot massage....will do so on my next trip later next week....

Search this Thread